Friday, July 22, 2005

Not A Bad Day At All..

So it wasn't the best of starts. Kohinoor vs Kamasutra didn't get us the kind of response we expected, but we did learn we were arrogant and cheaters. Right, let nothing be a waste, always learn.
I got my conflict presentation done too. Saudi Arabia - Yemen border conflict of 1994. Crisp, short, and to the point. Not because I was concerned about audience reaction, but because I thought I was prepared, when I actually wasn't. So all I was doing was reading off the slides, and trying to find my way through the hard copy.
And the play. I slept through every alternate line in the first half. In the second half, I was eating some chinese in the mess. But I liked what little I saw nevertheless.
So another day, another lesson...

No comments:

Post a Comment