Monday, May 01, 2006

Re-phew!

Last monday was my review, and I was told to use fewer puns and reduce wordplay. Hmm, I'm gonna have to work on that.

I've also completed 4 weeks at Saatchi & Saatchi. Wow, that last week went by fast. It's been a good four weeks so far. Would have been better if I'd gone to Goa, for the AAAI awards, but that didn't happen. The rest of the team must be enjoying themselves there. *Sob*

I wouldn't pick any one particular moment as a high point, but Sachin Tendulkar visiting the office sometime back was definetely a hype point. Yeah, haha. Urm, that was another bad attempt at wordplay. Nevermind. Back then, I actually wish I had a camera, to capture everyone's reactions. People were going crazy. The powers-that-be were toying with the idea of giving us the day off, but unfortunately, uncommon sense prevailed, and everyone calmed down. Damn, a missed opportunity that shall remain.

As per SIMC rules, another 9 weeks of internship remain. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment