Monday, July 12, 2004

Lapping it up

Well, my brother did what i could not. He installed Manhunt, and got it to run smoothly on the laptop. The new laptop. MY new laptop. Hehe. I feel like a 5 year old who's just discovered chocolates.
The 'top's pretty darn powerful, a whole lot better than my desktop pc. It's a PIV 1.7, with 512 ram and a 40 gig hdd. It also has a NVidia 4 graphix card, and a dvr rom/cd writer combo. Cool beans!!
It's my uncle's. He got himself a new one, and gave this to me, along with a wireless keyboard and wireless mouse along with it. It doesnt have a very long battery life, about an hour and a half, but at home i usually run it on direct power.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does your family still accept adoptions? I need an uncle like that :-)

Jorgo (www.jorgo.org)

Post a Comment